**Due to COVID-19 our worship assemblies have been temporarily modified as below. All Bible classes are online. See the virtual studies page for online services & studies information**
SUNDAYS 10:00am - Worship Assembly
Currently we are meeting in-person and online on Sunday mornings at 10am. If you join us in person, you should be aware of the following:
We strongly encourage members to remain at home if they have any symptoms of the coronavirus or have been exposed to those that have the virus. Members should also consider remaining at home if they have recently traveled, particularly if they have been in contact with new populations of people. Members should consider their own vulnerability due to their respective health conditions in order to make the appropriate individual decision regarding their safety before assembling with others.
For your safety, we are striving to take all reasonable precautions and prepare appropriately. Therefore, our worship service will have a much different feel, primarily to achieve physical distancing for your protection. We will utilize about one half of our seating capacity due to taping off every other row and staggering the seating of families across the rows. Based on the responses from members that plan to attend, we should be able to accommodate everyone provided we make good use of our space including the large classroom off the foyer for overflow seating. Here are some other steps that are being taken for which you should be aware:
- Enter the building through the main doors into the foyer. The doors under the carport will remain locked and only used to exit the building.
- All adults and children over 10 years old should wear a mask to reduce the chance a person unknowingly spreads the virus to others.
- You will be greeted in the foyer and encouraged to move directly to the auditorium to minimize any congestion.
- Prepackaged communion will be available for you to pick up and take to your seat. We will not be passing trays during the service.
- You will be ushered to your seat. Please arrive early to allow adequate time to seat each family.
- There will no access to the classroom wings or the water fountains. Bring your own water bottle if you deem that necessary.
- After the conclusion of services, families will be dismissed in an orderly manner by the ushers, by rows, and people will be asked to proceed directly to their respective cars.
- If we subsequently learn that anyone who attended a worship service has contracted the virus from any source, and therefore may have exposed other members, we will inform all members and urge anyone that attended the services to self-quarantine and seek advice from their medical professionals.
These uncertain and troubled times clearly reinforce something we already know: Jesus Christ is the answer!
We meet every Sunday from 9:30am-11:30am for Bible classes, partaking of the Lord's Supper and worship.
9:30am - Bible Classes for All Ages
10:15am - Lord's Supper & Worship
On the first Sunday of each month we have a "share night" at 6:00pm. Everyone is encouraged to come to this special time of closeness as men of the congregation lead and share in prayers, songs, and spiritual thoughts.
7:00 PM – Bible Classes for All Ages
Be sure to check the calendar for other special meeting times or events!