Winter Quarter Bible classes begin January 7, 2018. See below for more information on each adult study.
Be Like Christ: Tell Others & Serve Others (Sunday mornings)
We will be engaging in a study, discussion and practical application of serving others and telling others about Him. Most importantly, we will be working together with people who are in a similar life situation or share similar gifts and talents.
On Sunday, January 14th the elders will be leading us in a kick-off to this class in the auditorium.
- Over the following 9 weeks, we will rotate through three 3-week sessions:
- In Session #1, we will be divided up by our current marital and parental status
- In Session #2, we will be divided up by our working status (e.g. retired, stay-at-home mother, etc)
- In Session #3, we will be divided up by our dominant spiritual gift(s) or talent(s)
If you haven’t already, you should complete the survey in the coming weeks. Link below...
- On Sunday, March 25th we will all gather back into the auditorium for a send-off class from the elders
Study of Jesus: Who Do You Say That I Am? (Wednesday evenings)
Sometimes we lose sight of who Jesus really is, especially because we can’t physically see Him. This class will be presented as a simple and practical view of Him as a man, God and our Savior. Like the Summer Series, we will have a different speaker each week. Attached is a list of the topics that we will cover as we answer the question…Who is Jesus? The first class will be this Wednesday, January 10th.
Sundays 9:30am Bible Classes - Lord's Supper - Worship
Wednesdays 7:00pm Bible Classes